Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top tops in my closet | April.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts. I'll soon be facing my AS levels and believe me when I say I spend most of my nights in bed curled up with notes and books and soothing music streaming from my iPod.

Because of this I haven't been able to go out and take any more shots of what I wore. So this is the best I can do. I bought these tops in the month of April. I adore them. They're some of my favorite pieces in my closet.


First of all we have a signature shirt by Cotton-Ink, an Indonesian brand. I bought the top online because it came at a great price and it looked great on the model! It doesn't look as great on me *cough* but I still really love it because it's so unique.


[Necklace - Forever 21. Bag - Pull&Bear. Jeans - Lois. Other accessories - A winning smile.] 


And behold, two girls shamelessly taking bathroom mirror pictures like we never left 2008. I didn't really buy this top in the month of April, but it was April when I first wore it. The top is from Pull&Bear's SS2012 collection. I know I must sound like an avid Pull&Bear fangirl by now, but really - I love them. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I ever bought anything floral patterned in my life, but ever since I laid eyes on this baby - I'm hooked.

[You can't see them in this picture but I was also wearing: Shorts - Forever 21. Clutch - Topshop. Ankle boots - Clarks.]


Lastly, this top I bought in Rumah Mode Bandung, a factory outlet. FOs are great for when you're looking for pieces that don't necessarily follow the trend. I don't live in Bandung, so whenever I do go there I make sure I grab a lot of stuff that I wouldn't find in the shopping malls of Jakarta.

[You also can't see them but: Lace shorts - Zara. Clutch - Topshop. Oxford heels - Hush Puppies.] 


Also I found a new crush. It's one of those tragic cases where you can't stop thinking about them for days even though you only met for a short period of time. It was love at first sight. I even took a picture.


I know you're judging me because I still haven't gotten a chance to wear my new floral print blazer yet but.....baby, I just want you so bad.

6 comments:

  1. i looveeee all of the tops in those pics! <3
    especially the floral one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Nadia! I'm always a fan of you fabulous style. And oh well, that blazer you're lusting over is worth lusting over. Happy blogging! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are really pretty =)
    look so happy !!

    hope we can be friend as a fashion lover at blog, dear..
    here's my blog link ; www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete