Saturday, December 29, 2012

the end of another chapter

Excuse the lame cheesy title, I turn into a big ball of sap at the end of each year. So I know it's not exactly the end of the year yet and I've basically deserted this blog after like 6 posts, I just felt like writing a bit about my year.

I can't remember why I stopped blogging. I probably just lost interest in it after a while like I always do. I haven't lost my love for clothes and fashion. The whole blogging and picture taking thing was just too much I guess.

I've learnt a great deal about myself this year. I remember a television show saying that teenagers experiment with their personality like they would change their outfits. Well I've changed so much over the course of this year and I'd like to think every change was for the better.

I changed the course I want to take in uni, and even changed the uni I want to attend. I discovered my love for make up. I started going to the gym again. I met a boy who turned out to be a jackass and discovered that I deal with heartbreak pretty well (idk what I've been so afraid of all this time). I found One Direction and Meteor Garden (these two I'm pretty sure was change for the worse but oh well). I set aside my pride and made amends to my juniors.

Overall, it's been a real great year. I can only hope 2013 to be better. And for the sake of continuity, I'll try to put in more effort for this blog next year. For now, I hope this will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment